Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
"This is a creamy variation of a family classic. The Cream cheese addition takes it to the next level. Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles to complete this easy peasy dinner ."
- Slow Cooker
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
- Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 376 calories; 27.3 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 22 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 711 mg sodium