Shredded French Dip Sandwiches
Nothing says “comfort food” like the aroma of a warm roast wafting through your home. These Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are a perfectly satisfying and easy dinner option for this rainy Halloween night. The contrast of the crusty French bread and the tender, juicy meat brings this sandwich to the next level.
- Slow Cooker
- 1 3 lb Boneless beef chuck roast Trimmed
- 1 Can 10-1/2 ounces condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 Can 10-1/2 ounces condensed beef consomme, undiluted
- 1 Can 10-1/2 ounces condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 8 to 10 French or Italian rolls split
- Halve roast and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine the soup, consomme, broth, and bouillon; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat and shred with 2 forks.
- Serve on rolls.
- Skim fat from cooking juices; serve juices on the side for dipping.