Crockpot Four-Cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip
If you’re looking for a great holiday appetizer, this serves a ton of people and is super yummy! I love the combination of these two simple vegetables into a creamy dip. The recipe I’m sharing today is leagues above the recipes I’ve made in the past, taking spinach and artichokes from simple to extraordinary thanks to the addition of the 4 cheese blend. You are welcome!
- 1 jar 12 ounces roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 jar 6-1/2 ounces marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 bag 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese cubed
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened and cubed
- 1 ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 ⅓ cup provolone cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup fresh basil minced
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Drain peppers, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; chop peppers.
- Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid; coarsely chop artichokes.
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker combine spinach, cheeses, basil, onion, mayonnaise, garlic, artichoke hearts, and peppers.
- Stir in reserved pepper and artichoke liquids. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours.
- Stir dip; cook, covered, until cheese is melted, 30-60 minutes longer.
- Stir before serving; serve with crackers.