Shredded French Dip Sandwiches
Nothing says “comfort food” like the aroma of a warm roast wafting through your home. These Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are a perfectly satisfying and easy dinner option for this rainy Halloween night.
The contrast of the crusty French bread and the tender, juicy meat brings this sandwich to the next level.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 15 mins
- 1 3 lb Boneless beef chuck roast Trimmed
- 1 Can 10-1/2 ounces condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 Can 10-1/2 ounces condensed beef consomme, undiluted
- 1 Can 10-1/2 ounces condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 8 to 10 French or Italian rolls split
Halve roast and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker.
Combine the soup, consomme, broth, and bouillon; pour over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
Remove meat and shred with 2 forks.
Serve on rolls.
Skim fat from cooking juices; serve juices on the side for dipping.