Skip the Bread, Veggie Stuffing recipe
If the group you're feeding on Thanksgiving Day has someone who is vegetarian, gluten-free or following a low-carb special diet, this is the stuffing recipe you’ll need to make the day perfect! Skip the carb-filled stuffing and have extra turkey 😉
- large skillet
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 meduim onion chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled and chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped or thinly sliced
- 1 medium head cauliflower chopped
- 1 cup 8-oz. package baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 1 tsp Kosher salt add more to your tase
- 1 tbsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped sage or 1 tsp. ground sage
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, carrot, and celery and sauté until soft, 7 to 8 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and mushrooms and then season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Add parsley, rosemary, and sage and stir until combined. Pour over broth and cook until totally tender and liquid is absorbed, 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!