Instant Pot Parmesan Chicken & Red potatoes
This Instant Pot Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes recipe is an easy one-pot meal that the whole family will love. This is healthy comfort food at its finest and most delicious. Parmesan cheese over the chicken and potatoes on your plate is the final, delectable touch.
- Instant Pot
- 1 1/3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast Cubed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt or more if desired
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes halved
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 3 clove garlic minced or chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme or fresh rosemary
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan reggiano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Select “sauté on high heat” on the Instant Pot and add the butter. Once hot, add the chicken and sauté for about 2 minutes on each side (will not be completely cooked).
- Add the potatoes to the pot and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in chicken broth, garlic and thyme or rosemary. Secure the lid.
- Select “Manual” and cook for 20 minutes on high pressure.
- When cooking is complete, slow-release for about 10 minutes before releasing the rest of the pressure.
- Transfer the chicken and potatoes to a platter. Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and garnished with parsley, if desired.