These Instant Pot Beef Gyros are a quick meal filled with healthy, clean ingredients and veggies that will make your mouth water! Ready in 25 min what could be better?
Beef Gyros with the Insta Pot
- Insta Pot
- 2 lbs beef roast thinly sliced *I've also used loin flap meat and it's so easy to slice and cook
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp parsley dried
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable or beef broth
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp oil olive, coconut, avocado, etc
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar optional
- 1 tsp olive oil optional
- Pitas or Naan bread
- carrots sliced
- onions sliced
- grape tomatoes quartered
- cucumbers sliced
- Feta or goat cheese optional, use container to measure
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled seeded, and chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- Turn Instant Pot on saute and let the pot warn up. When it’s warm, add oil to the bottom of the pot and let it get hot.
- Add meat, seasoning, garlic, and onion to Instant Pot. Sear and let onions soften for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour lemon juice and broth over the meat. Give the meat a quick stir, then lock lid into place. Turn the steam valve to sealing. Using the Meat/Stew preset, cook the gyro meat for 9 minutes.
- Let the pressure naturally release for 3 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure using the quick release method.
- While the gyro meat is cooking mix together the Tzatziki sauce and slice your vegetable toppings. For added flavor, drizzle apple cider vinegar and olive oil over vegetables.
or naan from getting soggy.
Calories: 395 cal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 989mg | Potassium: 596mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2.5% | Vitamin C: 5% | Calcium: 6.9% | Iron: 18.1%