Providing informed care and taking an integrative approach to whole-woman wellness, Dr. Michael Polcino offers prenatal, childbirth, and postpartum treatment in his hospitable, welcoming Women’s Health Center in West Babylon, Suffolk, New York.
Whether this is your first pregnancy or you have an already growing family, we desire to provide a safe, attentive environment where you can relax, take a breath, and enjoy this beautiful time in your life. We encourage women to play an active role in the important decisions surrounding their prenatal and postnatal planning, and our inviting office is tastefully appointed and decorated. At our Suffolk County women’s wellness practice, you will experience customized treatment from staff members who make you feel right at home.
Our Obstetrical Services
Dr. Polcino has delivered thousands of babies, and his state-of-the-art obstetrics services include:
- Comprehensive blood work and lab tests
- Innovative sonogram technology
- Non-stress testing
- Month-to-month pregnancy checkups
- Natural childbirth support
- Childbirth pain management information
- Holistic and integrative wellness
- Delivery and childbirth care at Good Samaritan Hospital in West Islip, NY and Southside Hospital in Bay Shore, NY
- Complete network of ancillary facilities for specialty care
Become a Patient at Our New Women's Center
Dr. Polcino provides complete women’s wellness programs for women facing reproductive challenges, journeying through pregnancy, or reclaiming their pre-pregnancy bodies. To learn more about Dr. Polcino and our practice, click here. To speak with our exceptional staff, call 631-321-1045 or click here to contact us.